Weather Widget

Friday, August 13, 2010

Artwork - new pages added

August 13, 2010
I was having a bit of trouble uploading and arranging the photos of my artwork to separate pages on my blog, because I didn't want them included in the daily blog which would in time eventually be way down the list.  I also didn't want to take up all the room in the main blog for photos.  So, I have created pages and I truly hope it works.

To the right of the main blog page, you will see page headings. If you click on the link inside the post, it should take you to the facebook page that has the photos of my art in facebook.  I believe you will have to click on any picture to see it in its entirety, because when I was looking at them, they were only half visible. 

Enjoy, and I hope these inspire the creativity in you.   /Deb

And, if you want to read about my camping trips and kayaking,
visit this link to "Bunch's Place - the Dragonfly"  http://thepaintedturtlekayak.blogspot.com/

No comments: