Weather Widget

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pictures 2nd and 3rd LH rugs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010:

I have finished my 2nd locker hooked rug, shades of tan-brown.
The 3rd one has curves!  It is quite colorful as well. 
Instead of another LH rug, I think I'll work on my wool rug hooking projects and finish the two I started earlier.  I have included different views of each.  The little froggy is real special to me.  One day when Renee' was cleaning out her room after my brother had painted it her favorite color, blue, I was in the living room and she just appeared at the doorway and said "surprise!"  I asked her what it was and appeared from behind her back, this little froggie.  She knows so much, I did not realize she knew that I liked frogs.  He sleeps on my bed all the time. Thought he would add a special touch to one of my favorite rugs.  /Deb




 







4 comments:

Julia said...

Hi deb, I can't get over how much you've been busy hooking. Your fingers must worn out to the bones.
Your curve rug looks very nice and colorful and so does the tan and beige one. I'm glad that you haven't given up on the wool rug yet. Happy hooking. PS Here's a big hug for Renee and one for you too. JB

weaverpat said...

Oh! I love the one with Curves!!!

Barbara C said...

Both rugs are beautiful, but the curved one is truly exceptional. You've really done some wonderful work.

Kim said...

My goodness - you work fast! The colorful curves is absolutely beautiful. A true creative work of art. I LOVE it.
P.S. I have a "thing" for frogs too!