Weather Widget

Friday, August 27, 2010

Temporary computer problems

Friday, August 27, 2010:
I've been having some computer problems, so I may not be able to get online for a few days. I have a new modem being mailed to me, but not sure if it will help. I may need a new computer. 
I don't know if I can stand not being able to read the blogs I follow and the RHD - but maybe I will spend the time rug hooking.  I just hate it when there is an upset in my great life like a computer and what's worse is the impossibility of getting anyone but an automated voice when you call anywhere! 

Okay, ya'll have a good weekend. Just wanted you to know, so you wouldn't think I had disappeared.
Also, if you have some suggestions on your experience with a good or bad computer - feel free to comment or email me.  
/deb

1 comment:

Julia said...

Deb, I hope that you sort out your computer problem. Sooner or later it will be OK, in the meantime I understand if I don't hear from you. My blog will be there waiting for you. Nice thing about a blog, you can go back and read the comments.

Just go with the flow and be in the moment with Renee. Enjoy the weekend and rug hooking. JB