Weather Widget

Monday, August 23, 2010

More fabric

Monday, August 23, 2010:
I was able to buy more of three of the colors for my rug; the green was not the same but I think I have the pattern worked out to where it will be okay.  I got a nice color for the final border, and a little heavier fabric for the edging.  I can't wait to get it finished.  Also, I need to get back to my contemporary design wool rug, as well as start back work on my picture of the ladies at "The Showing" now that I have enough wool for their hats and dresses. 

I had a busy day at work and I think I'll hit the sack now. 
/Deb

2 comments:

Julia said...

I'm glad that you could get enough of the right colors to finish your locker rug. You can tell Renee that her healing hugs are working because my little Raspy calf was up this morning and was acting more alive than before and drank almost a full bottle of milk. I took some photos that I'll upload onto my blog.

How is Renee's bear rug coming along.? JB

Julia said...

Thanks Deb for your comment on my blog, I just uploaded photos of Raspy on my blog for Renee.

I never go to the US anymore because I work everyday. We used to go to Bangor once in a while and we drove to Florida once.

I never say never. If we are meant to meet someday, we'll meet. Wouldn't that be great. JB