Weather Widget

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Starting up my own website

Hope everyone had a very nice Christmas. My family had a very nice get together and celebrated the real meaning of Christmas. 

I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks and have started my own website. It will be a slow and continual process and I will add to it gradually, but I hope you will visit when you get a chance.  I have also started a blog on the website.

Happy New Year to everyone!
/deb

Oh yes - my website is http://www.debreardonsart.com/

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Deb,
The website looks great. Your link at the bottom of the post is wrong. Delete the 2 back slashes and it works.
Kim

Deb said...

Thanks Kim for letting me know that. I appreciate your looking at it. Hope you had a nice Christmas and happy new year to you too! /deb

Julia said...

Hi Deb, Im glad to hear from you and what you've been up to. I'm very impressed by your sense of adventure.
I'm glad that you now have your own website and I wish you every success and good luck with your art business. I'm also glad that you had a good Christmas with your family.

Have a blessed new year. JB

Julia said...

Hi Deb. I just tried to leave this message on your blog and it's working fine now. It must have been the server.

Thanks for the response. Have a great week. JB

Deb said...

Great Julia - thanks for letting me know. /deb